Wednesday 6 January 2010

6th January Snow and DIY

Snow, snow and more snow, that is all everyone spoke about today. Lynne and Peter spoke about it to each other and then everytime the phone rang they talked about SNOW!
Any way I am nearly ready to go out, look what I found this morning.......
a lovely red scarf, I love it !
Whilst Lynne made a cup of tea for herself and Peter I put my scarf on and looked out at the white stuff from the kitchen window
I did go out for a few mins but didn't like it much so came back and found Lynne cooking again, she seems to do this everyday. Today she was making Sally's souper soup, another SW soup LOL!! Peter enjoyed it as he kept saying " delicious" but he wasn't allowed anymore, I stuck to my bones today
I learnt that DIY meant "Do it Yourself". Lynne and Peter don't have any of those books but I found a book that Peter had for Christmas which might make Mae and Florrie like me more if I learn some of these games
Mae spent all day inside watcching the snow and didn't seem interested in the games that I wanted to play
.
Quite a boring day so hope tomorrow is more exciting! Cheerio for now xxxx






3 comments:

  1. Clemmie I think you look so cool in that scarf, well done on finding it.
    Thanks for telling me what DIY stands for, I don't think Colin and Shirley know what it means either as I can't find any books about it on their bookshelves either.
    What is it with these humans ATM they all seem to be making soup. What's wrong with just eating Bananas and chocolate? Mind you Shirley has been eating quite a bit of chocolate since Christmas, I have had to hide mine!
    I hope that you have some fun in the snow, make sure you keep your paws warm.
    Love and hugs
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that scarf Clemmie - looks very snuggly warm. Hope the cats get more friendly soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf Clemmie - sooooooooo your colour!

    ReplyDelete