Tuesday 12 January 2010

What has pleased me?

I am very pleased with myself today because when I got up, Lynne was already in her craft room scrapping. She had been fiddling with letters for this LO called a WC....another toilet name?????
She let me help her so I managed a bit of DIY again!
I was allowed to paint some letters, I could do with a smaller brush but I did OK!
I got ratrher bored and then got paint on Lynne's dressing gown so she gave me anotherjob cutting my blog photos. This was really fun because all I had to do was slide up and down on top of the rail and the photos got cut!
I am really tired now as it was an early start to the day so I am going to have a snooze and then find a bone I buried yesterday under a cushion...I think? Cheerio for now xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I hope you managed to find that bone Clemmie, you deserve it after all that hard work!
    I have not been allowed in Shirley's Craft room yet so not sure if she's got anything in there I can have a go at!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Least you didn't get paint on yourself! Hope you found your bone! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops - hope that paint come out. That slider looks fun. I have not been allowed to do much today. Mrs N said she was busy so I had to be QUIET!
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I hope the paint comes out in the wash, at least its not you that will be going in the washing machine!!!

    Hope you find your bone Clemmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool - could be like a playground ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes my heart sing to see you have a picture of me beside you! Think I may have to have a word with Claire.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete