Thursday 14 January 2010

What have I learnt so far...?

Well the challenge this week certainly made me think......LOL!! ( I do like that word!)
I learnt

  • to allow Lynne to take LOTS of photos of me each day
  • to blog and today Lynne let me make a collage of some of my many photos
  • I like my new bed
  • I know what a roulade is
  • the white stuff is called snow and disappears quickly, it is cold,wet but can be fun!
  • I must watch my weight which is 37g
  • bears in montana look scarey, I am still waiting to hear from Comelius!
  • Lynne and children can be kind and funny too
  • lots of new words - DIY/igloo/duvet day/chilling out/LOL/scrapping/WC/
  • I don't like green food
  • DIY is very difficult for a small dog like me
  • being on a computer is fun and interesting
  • I live with a nice family and Florrie and Mae like me I have a lot more to learn yet......
  • to be able to use a dictionary/learn to write/craft
  • tying flies
  • how to get a passport, I must ask Monkey
  • why adults are always talking about temperatures and what they are?
  • Pamela's feelings for me
  • Will I like all my new friends when I meet them?

Thank you for your kind offers Bongo and Duckie, Lynne says we don't have an Ikea? near us

Well Lynne and Peter are taking me to the cinema now, so Cheerio for now ccc

3 comments:

  1. Goodness me Clemmie you have learnt a lot in a very short time. I must admit that I have been very lazy this week and have probably watched too much daytime TV.
    Shirley has told me she is going to hide the remote control from me if I don't start doing something useful soon!
    The most useful thing I have done today is sneak that set of pencils out of Shirley's stash and get them in the post to you!!!
    I hope the postman gets them to you soon.
    BTW I have had a really sad experience today, so I am sitting here eating some sweets and watching Countdown.
    If you don't know how to use a dictionary yet you might find it helpful to watch it too.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Clemmie, what a lot you have learnt in a short time! Is your brain hurting? Will you tell me tomorrow what a cinema is please, never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I cannot believe how much you have learnt this week.
    Oh and by the way. I think I love you!
    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete