Wednesday 20 January 2010

Do you have any annoying habits?

No Debbie I don't think I do because Lynne says you have to develop habits especially annoying ones?...does that mean they grow on you???
But Lynne gets annoyed with me being so nosey, and I am so maybe that is my annoying habit! Take yesterday, while she took Peter to work I was allowed to play in the garden as there was no rain or snow, Well I found this interesting bin, we have a green one too and of course I had to take a look .......
and I got stuck, couldn't get in or out and when Lynne came home she caught me and was very annoyed saying I would catch germs and would need a bath which I know involves water and I wouldn't like that LOL!!
Well I must go get ready for and another day of adventures today, WI at SW...that is the word Lynne is obsessed about, (WOW isn't my language of words impressive eh!!)
and the Town Alpha?? not sure about what this means and Lynne and Peter don't seem to be able to explain it yet because they have never done it before, so Cheerio xxx

5 comments:

  1. mmmm, we have one of those black bins too but I think I will steer clear of it. Just imagine that all that rubbish is like when it is hot. Yuk! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek Clemmie - I thought you were a gonna there. Mrs N is muttering because our black bin has not been emptied for ages. We keep being forgotten as we live in a very small side road that no-one can find. In fact I can see steam coming out of her ears!!!!
    Quack xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clemmie my darling. You must be more careful. What happens if you had fallen in and no-one found you. You would have been taken away never to be seen again.

    Love as always Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Clemmie that was a narrow escape.
    Lucky that Lynne came and found you when she did.
    Do take care when you are left alone.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it your sense of smell led you to that bin? I've heard dogs have a good sense of smell! Please take care though, we don't want to lose you! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete