Tuesday 26 January 2010

After a bad day who would I wish would cheer me up?

Well when Lynne told me the question today, I knew the answer immediately!
Pamela is the one person who could cheer me up.
This is how I imagine our meeting would be.
She would be dressed up to the 'nines' (another funny human word LOL!!) with her arms outstretched to give me a hug. WOW that would really cheer me up!
I am supposed to be going to Mark's 40th birthday tonight but I don't want to go, it is cold so I am going to curl up on my blanket and have a snooze, Cheerio until tomorrow xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Clemmie I would like nothing better than to give you a big hug. Any room under that snuggly blanket for me?

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie. Hope you are going to do some DIY and make her a valentines card.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Pamela would cheer you up no end Clemmie.
    I would take her up on her offer and make room under my blanket for her any day.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete