Friday 1 January 2010

Hopes and dreams
It is 2010.

"And now let us welcomethe New Year full of things that have never been"~Rainer Marie Rilke



Hello again well I am having a look at this white stuff called 'snow'that Lynne and Peter keep talking about. Think I will pop outside now

Wow this stuff was soooooooooooooo cold I don't think I like it very much, it made my fur all wet

Look what I have just found, these were very interesting and it seems that Peter is busy eating them as fast as he can and Lynne says he will put on a lot of weight. They are called sweets.
Perhaps I had better weigh myself before I try them and then I will know when I put weight on

I have just had a fun time meeting Florrie and Mae and then I climbed a green thing called a Christmas tree whilst Lynne and Peter had a late breakfast with Auntie Carol.

She thought I was cute and wanted to take me to live with her but I said no I was having too much fun here

Well cheerio for now, it is time for asleep as I am going to go for a car ride when it is dark to meet some of the family





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of fun :) Maybe you should ask Lynne if she could get you some special boots to keep your paws dry when you go outside and play in the rain or snow???? Can't be getting cold, wet paws :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee love it - he is so cute Lynne and his name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I think you are going to have lots of fun this year Clemmie! Did you help Peter with the sweets??

    ReplyDelete