Sunday 10 January 2010

Why am I scared?

Well I had a 'duvet' day which I have learnt also means 'chilling' out!! It was lovely :)

Lynne and Peter walked to church and left me sleeping in because I didn't want another few hours in her handbag, I am still not sure about this church lark?
I had some lovely dreams and I think I am in love...but that is another story for another day......
Well why am I scared?
Later in the morning I had another look at that Montana book ...the place we are going on 'holiday' I couldn't look on the computer as it was switched off and I don't have a password yet . What did I see as I turned the pages......
This animal, it is called a grizzly bear and in the book it says to 'Be aware, they can be dangerous' now I understand the word danger! and I am scared because he looks fierce and I think he might eat me?and would you believe it? I turned a few more pages and found another bear called a brown bear...how many bears are there in Montana?
I am not sure whether I should tell Lynne and Peter about this yet, as I think they might call me a 'silly billy' again and I definitely don't like that name!
Well it is late today so I will say cheerio and speak to you all tomorrow xxx

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call you a silly billy Clemmie. I think I would be frightened too. I am sure Lynne and Peter will keep you safe. I expect they are frightened of big bears too.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie you are not a 'Silly Billy', I think I would be worried too if I had read that book.
    Maybe it would be a good idea to talk to Comenius bear and see if he has any relatives out there.
    I am sure they would protect you if you need protection.
    Duvet day sounds like a good idea, maybe I should have one of those but I only have a blanket. Do you think that will do?
    Can't wait to read about your great romance.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another friend having a duvet day, this is not fair! Lynne will definitely keep you safe Clemmie - she needs you til to at least the end of the year! Monkey x
    P.S. Would love to lend you my passport, but Joe's mummy said everyone needs their own. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmie, you aren't being silly at all, I'd be so scared! But I'm sure Lynne will forget you are in her bag, so if she comes across one of those bears, she will run away and you'll be safe too! See, there are advantages to being kept in a bag or pocket! Just hope in the rush Lynne doesn't drop the bag! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clemmie, glad you enjoyed your duvet day, sorry to hear that you were scared of the grizzly bear, I am sure Lynne will keep you safe from them. Try not to worry Koala x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clemmie I shouldn't worry about the bears I am sure that Lynne & Peter won't let them get you. you can always hide in Lynne's handbag again.
    Lots of luv Bungly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Clemmie I would be soooo scared I'd hide again! You know me scared of my own shadow (well I think I would be if I saw one). Huggles from Curly. P.S. If you want a place to hide you can come and stay with me anytime you need to hun.

    ReplyDelete