Saturday 16 January 2010

Just had to tell you about the pub and the funeral

Hello I have popped back on the computer whilst Lynne is getting ready for a crop.
Well look at me in this photo! When Lynne and Peter went for a pub meal with friends on Thursday night Lynne let me go with them. Peter was very unhappy and huffed and puffed but Lynne said take no notice that is what men do when they don't like something!
Then yesterday I was popped into this pink bag again and taken to a funeral tea, not sure what a funeral is but it was a jolly affair with a lot of people smiling and chatting and a lot of food and cups of tea. I had to go back in that bag again when the people arrived but I enjoyed seeing somewhere different.
Well none of my friends were around except Hedgie, he had a really funny photo today being squashed down a ladies dress. I wouldn't like that at all, I hope Lynne doesn't try it with me LOL!

5 comments:

  1. What is a pub Clemmie? And what are those funny tall things you are standing by? Like the look of all that food! Nana says don't try to squash down Lynne's dress, it isn't gentlemanly! What does that mean? Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by you again little fellow, you do not seeem to get much rest at all ATM.
    I am not sure what a pub is either but from the look of that photo there does seem to be a lot of bottles around. The last time I saw that many bottles was in Shirley's recyling bin after Christmas. LOL.
    As for going down the front of Lynne's dress.I think you are very wise not to go there, if Peter huff's and puff's when he is not happy then he could end up out of breath if he saw you doing things like that!!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're having a ball aren't you Clemmie, I love seeing what you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeffery used to take me to the pub. A small country one right out of the way - just so his wife would never see us. :-(

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been out and about Clemmie!! All that food lots lovely.

    Love Koala xx

    ReplyDelete