Saturday 16 January 2010

Tell me about your morning routine

Well Debbie asked us this question......she must be joking, does LYNNE HAVE A ROUTINE , lol NO!! so would I have a routine, well tell me do I have a chance...NO!
OK I notice she begrudgingly takes Peter (who loves routine) to work 4 mornings a week and of course there is the cooked breakfast cooked by Peter every Sat morning BUT after that mornings are never the same in this house LOL!
Take this morning I was ready to see if Pamela was online and then suddenly into this pink bag I went, onto the bus and hey presto I met another member of our family...Mark
I had had NO breakfast and thank goodness I had sneaked a bone with me otherwise I would have ended up having this biscuit for my breakfast!
What a surprise I had when we finally got home after a wine bar and loads of shops!
I letter addressed to me was on the table, Bongo had written to me, I couldn't read the writing but I saw his picture on the envelope and what doyou think he had sent me... some little pencils, oh bless him, I can actually scribble now LOL!
Thank you so much Auntie Shirley cos I think you might have helped Bongo with this xxx
I might be back to tell you about the pub night and the funeral tea yesterday, gosh Lynne is never still since the snow went and all I want to do is to have a snooze
Cheerio for now xxx

4 comments:

  1. Poor Clemmie, what a whirl your life is, you never seem to know if you are coming or going! Least you got taken out this morning, Nana forgot all about me in her excitement to escape the house! Hedgie x
    PS, isn't Bongo a nice friend to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bongo is the best friend to know - so very generous. Perhaps we need to buy him a nice present? Perhaps some nice bananas.
    The other good place for small pencils is Ikea so Claire says.
    Hope you have had a good day
    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness me Clemmie that Lynne keeps you very busy now the snow has all gone.
    Good to see Mark had his scarf on today too, it is still rather chilly isn't it? Still at least I can put away my thick ski coat for a while. I think I have got a new red coat to wear to Shirley's crop tomorrow.
    Glad the pencils arrived safe and sound and that you had a good scribble with them. :o)
    Bananas are my favourite fruit Pamela, how did you guess?
    I also like chocolate too. LOL.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hellllllloooooooooooooooo Mark!!

    ReplyDelete