Sunday 24 January 2010

The special person I wish I could meet!

Well of course as soon as Lynne asked me who I would like to meet it was my name sake Clement Freud to see if I really look like him!!

Unfortunately I was told that he is dead but Lynne used the computer to show me lots of photos of him and I really like this one with his dog Henry. I do think there is a likeness to Mr Freud, Henry and myself, don't you?

I wish Lynne had called me Henry instead of Clement, it would be a much better name for a dog LOL!!

Oh well a dog can only wish...... Cheerio for now xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your name Clemmie! Much better than Henry - that makes you sound like an old man.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie I like your name too. Saw a programme the other day on your namesake. It was very interesting - he was a very funny man.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clemmie your name is just perfect for you.
    Pamela certainly seems to like it.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete